The USB powered ObjectiveDAC (ODAC) is another example of NwAvGuy's outstanding engineering experience. Designed after the Objective principles this DAC delivers best transparent performance for an outstanding price. The ObjectiveDAC board is produced by Yoyodyne Consulting. The unit comes in a custom made brushed and anodized aluminum enclosure and 4 rubber feet that prevent slipping or scratching on surfaces.
as extra we will supply you with an USB cable (1m) with ferrite bead free of charge.
This DAC is also available with 3.5mm line out socket and as bare board version to upgrade the O2 and ODA (and any other amplifier if you'd like to)
- Tenor TE7022L UAC1 engine
- ESS Technology ES9023 24 bit DAC
- USB filtered power supply
- line out 2vrms (Redbook standard)
- dynamic range of 112dB at 24bit
- supported sampling rates at 16/24bit: 44/44.1/96
- jitter below -106dB
The full technical specs can be read up at NwAvGuy's blog.